Name:
Location: Moonshae Islands, Faerun

I am named Hakim, and I practice the art of tactics and subterfuge. I was a scout for the army of my homeland, Citadel Adbar, but after a mission gone wrong i decided to head out on my own. Since then I have traveled all over Faerun, including Claimport in the south, where I picked up the name Hakim and have been using it ever since. I have held a variety of odd jobs to pay for food and such. I have been a bodyguard a few times, a watchman, a spy, a look out, etc. I have never, and never will be a thief. If there is somthing important i need to retrive on a mission, thats different, but I refuse to steal for my own benefit. Well after six or seven years, i found myself on the Moonshae islands when i was wrongfully accused of arson and imprisioned. But, thankfully it was all sorted out and the situation ended up with me joining a band of adventurers.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hakim Giantsbane

I killed a freaking giant! i dont mean to brag or nuthin, but it was freaking enormus! the sneaking and climbing plan didnt go so well, so i repelled down onto its stomach and shot the bastard right in his face! what a wakeup call that musta been! thanks for thesniper rifle stolig. And thanks Elrose (youre me best friend) for schorching the moldy beast in the back so it didnt mush me into pulp.
i gave the sonofabitch a warning shot too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

Gurgle's final words as he topples face-down to the dusty ground-

"Stoopid, dodgy dwarf! I shoulda used da shoes...

Nice job, gents.



Pavel records.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home