Name:
Location: Moonshae Islands, Faerun

I am named Hakim, and I practice the art of tactics and subterfuge. I was a scout for the army of my homeland, Citadel Adbar, but after a mission gone wrong i decided to head out on my own. Since then I have traveled all over Faerun, including Claimport in the south, where I picked up the name Hakim and have been using it ever since. I have held a variety of odd jobs to pay for food and such. I have been a bodyguard a few times, a watchman, a spy, a look out, etc. I have never, and never will be a thief. If there is somthing important i need to retrive on a mission, thats different, but I refuse to steal for my own benefit. Well after six or seven years, i found myself on the Moonshae islands when i was wrongfully accused of arson and imprisioned. But, thankfully it was all sorted out and the situation ended up with me joining a band of adventurers.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Close Calls All Around . . .

not to sound pessimistic, but i was pretty sure someone was goning to die while facing that barbed demon. My spells helped me out quite a bit during the fight. I'm now pretty good at spellcasting, though im not so powerful. Either way, we're lucky as a halflings or blessed by the gods, i say! but honestly, with out the teamwork and help of Grundelbundel the wizard, more than one of us would need to be raised. And i myself had qiute the close call today. The wanderer was surely watching over me during that one. Those shield guardians were tough opponents, its a godsend we didnt have to fight the others. well, we worked as a team and i'm glad we all made it. now i hope we can sway this gnome from his conquesting agenda.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

The Protectorate underestimates it's own power. Individually, each of you certainly has skills but seen as a whole, the Protectorate is becoming a force to be reckoned with. (That said, a short prayer to Tymora before battle never hurts).

I'm sure that Gulgar Gearwobble is rethinking his allegiances about now. He was also pretty sure that one of you would die facing his shield guardians- he thought them to be unyielding foes that could not be bested without an army.

Now, Gulgar has questions floating around inside his head. Will the Protectorate provide answers for him...

Pavel wonders.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home