Name:
Location: Moonshae Islands, Faerun

I am named Hakim, and I practice the art of tactics and subterfuge. I was a scout for the army of my homeland, Citadel Adbar, but after a mission gone wrong i decided to head out on my own. Since then I have traveled all over Faerun, including Claimport in the south, where I picked up the name Hakim and have been using it ever since. I have held a variety of odd jobs to pay for food and such. I have been a bodyguard a few times, a watchman, a spy, a look out, etc. I have never, and never will be a thief. If there is somthing important i need to retrive on a mission, thats different, but I refuse to steal for my own benefit. Well after six or seven years, i found myself on the Moonshae islands when i was wrongfully accused of arson and imprisioned. But, thankfully it was all sorted out and the situation ended up with me joining a band of adventurers.

Friday, October 27, 2006

So, we have defeated the evil Eirenyes (spelling?) and unmasked the demon that was impersonating the neighboring king's brother. Futhermore we have partially unraveled the mysteries of the portals that have opened. In my spare time I have been working towards two personal goals. One, is this amazing "gun" which i dubbed " M1 Garand. " Props to Stolig who certainly knows his way around a toolshed. Ive been practicing with it and found its quite different from the crossbow. Also, the powder is slightly expensive and at the moment, i wont be using it on any reconnisance missions due to the cacophonus roar it emits when fired. But as soon as i am better to use it, it will definately be my weapon of choice. The second goal is something i am suprised i am doing. I have decided to learn how to cast spells in a manner that would complement my tendancy for stealth. Such as, spells of Silence or Darkness, and perhaps a few divination spells to aid my scouting abilites. So until then, we are off to Stolig's hometown, were another portal has opened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

Welcome aboard, Hakim!

The Protectorate has missed the skills of a scout since the untimely departure of their elven comrade Xelritch.

Practice your skills with devices, my Dwarven friend- for you approach the Isle of Lantan, where devices rule and magic pales in comparison.

Pavel welcomes.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home